Customer Success Manager
LogicStream Health is a growing medical software company. Healthcare IT is one of the fastest growing industries in America, and LogicStream defined and now leads the Clinical Process Improvement and Drug Shortage management markets. LogicStream Health is seeking an accountable, flexible, experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding and managing multiple customers and ensuring their success. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric self-starter with strong communication, training, project management, relationship building, analytical and problem-solving skills. The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in retaining our 100% renewable customer base.
This is a compelling opportunity for a customer success professional to make their mark on healthcare innovation at the national level and help LogicStream Health continue its growth to be the leader in the transformation of healthcare through innovative clinical process improvement. The LogicStream team is highly motivated and innovative. As part of the dynamic team, you will proactively help drive the success and engagement of our customers and be the voice of the customer internally.
This role is based in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis, MN). You will report to the Director of Customer Success. You must be located in the Twin Cities or willing to relocate at your own expense. LogicStream Health will not pay any relocation expenses.
- Customer’s main point of contact; responsible for onboarding, training, relationship management and ongoing engagement
- Partner with customer to ensure they are fully recognizing value from our products and services
- Manage communication directly with customers throughout their partnership with LogicStream Health; this includes internal customer needs
- Subject Matter Expert on the LogicStream products
- Work closely and collaboratively within the Customer Success team and cross-departmentally to resolve any customer problems and enhance the customer experience
- Manage and ensure a smooth and timely technical implementation
- Provide effective training and consultative working sessions; both on-site and remote
- Consult and collaborate with the customer team, at all levels, to identify, plan and effectively institute desired process changes to ensure success
- Track and document how customers are using LogicStream to impact key hospital metrics (revenue/reimbursement, cost, core measures, quality outcomes, etc.)
- Establish relationships throughout the customer and serve as a trusted advisor to ensure customers achieve their strategic objectives
- Assist in the design and implementation of content for engagement of new and existing customers
- Collaborate and innovate with the Customer Success team to improve our processes, the customer experience and the customers’ success
- Work closely with the account manager to aid in driving successful renewals and upsells
- Participate in support coverage rotation
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- College degree
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of customer success experience
- 2 - 3 years of healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; from executive to end user
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to strategically manage multiple customers concurrently
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications
- Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Candidates must be able to work independently, but also work effectively with customers and internal groups including Development, Informatics, Account Management, and the rest of the Customer Success team
- Travel to customer sites will be required (25 - 30%)
- LogicStream offers a casual, flexible work environment that emphasizes teamwork. This is a fun place to work!
About LogicStream Health:
LogicStream Health is trusted by a community of high-performing healthcare providers across the United States. Our mission is clear – Helping clinicians improve and better control the care they deliver to every patient, every day. The company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform stands alone in its ability to help customers gain instant insights to improve vital clinical processes and better control patient care. As a result, customers reduce cost and improve outcomes. Healthcare customers are generating millions of dollars in ROI from the LogicStream Health platform, for example, by identifying drug shortages quickly; reducing high-cost medications; achieving significant reductions in CAUTI; and, reaching nearly 100% compliance with VTE protocols. The LogicStream Health SaaS platform complements modern EHR systems and is designed for rapid implementation and easy adoption by end-user clinicians, informaticists, data analysts, and executive teams striving to better control and manage clinical processes in near-real-time. LogicStream Health, developed by clinicians for clinicians, today is supporting hundreds of hospitals on a scalable and sustainable technology platform to standardize process and deliver highly reliable healthcare. For more information, visit our home page.