LogicStream Health is a growing medical software company. Healthcare IT is one of the fastest growing industries in America, and LogicStream defined and now leads the Clinical Process Improvement and Drug Shortage management markets. LogicStream Health is seeking a Product Manager to join our team.
The Product Manager roles include identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. The Product Manager oversees the product development life cycle and has experience interacting with the development team, clinical informatics, customer success, sales, marketing and more.
This role is based in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis, MN). You will report to the Chief Executive Officer. You must be located in the Twin Cities or willing to relocate at your own expense. LogicStream Health will not pay any relocation expenses.
- Establish and maintain a product road map that gives the company’s executives, investors and customers confidence in the company’s ability to meet its business goals
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Ensures clinically accurate and up-to-date content is maintained in all software products as applicable through coordination with the clinical informatics team.
- Manages customer beta programs
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development and clinical informatics teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing development and sales costs and anticipating product demand.
- Oversees the design of the user interface.
- Integrates with and participates in clinical informatics and development process as part of the overall SDLC.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of experience in product management, marketing or other relevant field
- Comfortable working with an agile development methodology with production releases every sprint
- Excellent analytical skills necessary to analyze and manage risk, resolve problems and look for solutions; strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong presentation skills for internal training and industry events
- Extremely adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced financial analytical skills including pricing
- Expert ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and colleagues
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams skills
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes and re-prioritized responsibilities as needed
- Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment is highly desired
- Adapts rapidly to change and is not afraid of risk
- Willing to make a mistake, but also owns up to their mistakes
- Candidates must be able to work independently, but also work effectively with internal groups including Development, Informatics, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Some travel will be required to visit current and prospective customers
- LogicStream offers a casual, flexible work environment that emphasizes teamwork. This is a fun place to work!
About LogicStream Health:
LogicStream Health is trusted by a community of high-performing healthcare providers across the United States. Our mission is clear – Helping clinicians improve and better control the care they deliver to every patient, every day. The company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform stands alone in its ability to help customers gain instant insights to improve vital clinical processes and better control patient care. As a result, customers reduce cost and improve outcomes. Healthcare customers are generating millions of dollars in ROI from the LogicStream Health platform, for example, by reducing drug shortages and high-cost medications; achieving significant reductions in CAUTI; and, reaching nearly 100% compliance with VTE protocols. The LogicStream Health SaaS platform complements modern EHR systems and is designed for rapid implementation and easy adoption by end-user clinicians, informaticists, data analysts, and executive teams striving to better control and manage clinical processes in near-real-time. LogicStream Health, developed by clinicians for clinicians, today is supporting hundreds of hospitals on a scalable and sustainable technology platform to standardize process and deliver highly reliable healthcare. For more information, visit our home page.