Regional Vice President, Sales (RVP)
LogicStream Health is a growing medical software company. Healthcare IT is one of the fastest growing industries in America, and LogicStream defined and now leads the Clinical Process Improvement and Drug Shortage management markets. LogicStream Health is seeking an accountable, flexible, experienced Regional Vice President of Sales (RVP) to join our team.
The RVP position would report to the Executive Vice President of Sales and requires a proven track record of leadership in healthcare technology, including excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. Analytical thinking is important, as this position often involves strategic problem solving and process recommendations.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Vice President based on the East Coast. The candidate selected must live in their territory (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia).
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of ‘the Territory’ (potential clients and their business requirements).
- Maintain up to date knowledge of provider marketplace, prospective customer needs, industry competitors and selling strategies pertaining to LogicStream Health offerings.
- Ensure a complete understanding of LogicStream’s commercial technology, solutions and services; the competitive entities including their solutions; general market awareness; and technology in order to create and communicate “value” propositions.
- Target prospective clients and identify opportunities that will lead to pipeline growth and successful closings of opportunities, including developing and managing prospective customer relationships.
- Manage the territory with the goal of year-over-year achievement of the defined quota assignment for that territory.
- Lead all efforts and manage the deal process until closure, including:
- Generating leads within the defined territory
- Securing meetings with necessary buying influences including C-level audiences (CIO, Chief Pharmacy Officer, CMO, CQO, CNO, CMIO, etc.)
- Assess and capture key needs of prospective customer and define the value of LogicStream solutions for each prospect
- Understand and define the reporting structure to develop coaches within potential client
- Plan all meetings to ensure LogicStream alignment with customer needs
- Prepare and present pricing
- Conduct site visits
- Coordinate RFP responses
- Maintain up-to-date Salesforce accounts, opportunities, pipelines and accurate forecasts.
- Build pipeline and close deals to facilitate LogicStream revenue goals and market share.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure consistent and efficient processes across the enterprise.
- Develop, execute, adjust and maintain proactive engagement programs that will strategically support goals and objectives of the client and LogicStream.
- Initiate and drive regular target account strategy meetings with the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare software solution sales.
- Professional work experience of 8-10+ years of successful solution sales to healthcare enterprises including:
- Provable track record of closing large contract values
- Experience managing long sales cycles within healthcare organizations
- Experience in complex sales processes
- Capable of stepping outside your comfort zone to drive opportunities.
- Highly proficient with CRM tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience selling solutions in the commercial healthcare market space with an emphasis on clinical workflow with technology services.
- Experience with Miller Heiman sales techniques and methodologies including Blue Sheets.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and clinical concepts.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with senior-level C-Suite Executives.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside of an opportunity including IT, finance, contracts, marketing, and any other resources that can impact the outcome of an opportunity.
- Depending on the defined territory, this position will require extensive travel in the US.
- Candidates should manage their own travel and plan typical travel of 50% or as needed to achieve successful quota attainment.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, but also work effectively with internal groups including technical and clinical sales colleagues, management, legal, customer success, product, and marketing teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
About LogicStream Health:
LogicStream Health is trusted by a community of high-performing healthcare providers across the United States. Our mission is clear – Helping clinicians improve and better control the care they deliver to every patient, every day. The company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform stands alone in its ability to help customers gain instant insights to improve vital clinical processes and better control patient care. As a result, customers reduce cost and improve outcomes. Healthcare customers are generating millions of dollars in ROI from the LogicStream Health platform, for example, by identifying drug shortages quickly; reducing high-cost medications; achieving significant reductions in CAUTI; and, reaching nearly 100% compliance with VTE protocols. The LogicStream Health SaaS platform complements modern EHR systems and is designed for rapid implementation and easy adoption by end-user clinicians, informaticists, data analysts, and executive teams striving to better control and manage clinical processes in near-real-time. LogicStream Health, developed by clinicians for clinicians, today is supporting hundreds of hospitals on a scalable and sustainable technology platform to standardize process and deliver highly reliable healthcare. For more information, visit our home page.