Regional Vice President, Sales (RVP)
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Vice President based in the Central or Southern US. The candidate selected must live in their territory. The RVP position requires a proven track record of leadership in healthcare technology, including excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. Analytical thinking is important, as this position often involves strategic problem solving and process recommendations.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of ‘the Territory’ (potential clients and their business requirements).
- Maintain up to date knowledge of provider marketplace, prospective customer needs, industry competitors and selling strategies pertaining to LogicStream Health offerings.
- Ensure a complete understanding of LogicStream Health’s commercial technology, solutions and services; the competitive entities including their solutions; general market awareness; and technology in order to create and communicate “value” propositions.
- Target prospective clients and identify opportunities that will lead to pipeline growth and successful closings of opportunities, including developing and managing prospective customer relationships.
- Manage the territory with the goal of year-over-year achievement of the defined quota assignment for that territory.
- Lead all efforts and manage the deal process until closure, including:
- Maintain up-to-date Salesforce accounts, opportunities, pipelines and accurate forecasts.
- Build pipeline and close deals to facilitate LogicStream revenue goals and market share.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure consistent and efficient processes across the enterprise.
- Develop, execute, adjust and maintain proactive engagement programs that will strategically support goals and objectives of the client and LogicStream.
- Initiate and drive regular target account strategy meetings with the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare software solution sales.
- Professional work experience of 8-10+ years of successful solution sales to healthcare enterprises including:
- Capable of stepping outside your comfort zone to drive opportunities.
- Highly proficient with CRM tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience selling solutions in the commercial healthcare market space with an emphasis on clinical workflow with technology services.
- Experience with Miller Heiman sales techniques and methodologies including Blue Sheets.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and clinical concepts.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with senior-level C-Suite Executives.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside of an opportunity including IT, finance, contracts, marketing, and any other resources that can impact the outcome of an opportunity.
- Depending on the defined territory, this position will require extensive travel in the US.
- Candidates should manage their own travel and plan typical travel of 50% or as needed to achieve successful quota attainment.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, but also work effectively with internal groups including technical and clinical sales colleagues, management, legal, customer success, product, and marketing teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
About LogicStream Health:
LogicStream Health is trusted by a community of high-performing healthcare providers across the United States. Our mission is clear – Helping clinicians improve and better control the care they deliver to every patient, every day. The company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform stands alone in its ability to help customers gain instant insights to improve vital clinical processes and better control patient care. As a result, customers reduce cost and improve outcomes. Healthcare customers are generating millions of dollars in ROI from the LogicStream Health platform, for example, by identifying drug shortages quickly; reducing high-cost medications; achieving significant reductions in CAUTI; and, reaching nearly 100% compliance with VTE protocols.
The LogicStream Health SaaS platform complements modern EHR systems and is designed for rapid implementation and easy adoption by end-user clinicians, informaticists, data analysts, and executive teams striving to better control and manage clinical processes in near-real-time. LogicStream Health, developed by clinicians for clinicians, today is supporting hundreds of hospitals on a scalable and sustainable technology platform to standardize process and deliver highly reliable healthcare. For more information, visit our home page.