Schedule your demo of The Drug Shortage App
The Drug Shortage App from LogicStream Health™ allows pharmacy teams to be proactive about drug shortages. The app alerts teams of shortages up to eleven days ahead of time, and the additional time allows teams to maintain quality patient care with less disruptive mitigation efforts.
The app dramatically improves the drug shortage management process and protects the safety of patients, reduces drug costs and saves pharmacy teams time with:
- Automatic calculations of inventory and utilization information
- No need to manually pull reports from multiple systems
- No need to manually calculate utilization information
- Documentation of all changes to the EHR, allowing pharmacy teams to easily evaluate when to return to previous workflows once the shortage has passed
- Details on preference and order set information
- Departments and individual providers with highest use
The Drug Shortage App is the latest installment in the set of LogicStream Health tools available for healthcare providers.
LogicStream Health is trusted by a community of high-performing healthcare providers across the United States. The company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform as well as The Drug Shortage App stand alone in their ability to help customers gain instant insights to improve vital clinical processes and better control patient care.
As a result, hospitals and health systems reduce cost and improve outcomes. Healthcare customers are saving millions of dollars on the LogicStream Health platform. For more information about The Drug Shortage App, visit www.thedrugshortageapp.com.