Director of Data Analytics
LogicStream Health is a transformational healthcare company helping to modernize health systems and health delivery through innovative Software as a Service and services. LogicStream Health’s solution drives and improves clinical process and performance improvement. Our technology empowers physicians, payers, employers, pharma and researchers to measure clinical adoption and variance, targeting and improving outcomes, quality of care, and standardizing clinical process. LogicStream accurately measures the clinical care process, driving an in-depth understanding of the impact on patient care that is not available today. We are revolutionizing clinical and operational delivery with actionable clinical data to promote wellness for a healthier, happier world.
The Director of Data Analytics will be responsible for leading advanced analytics, complex model designs, business intelligence and predictive methodologies and capabilities for LogicStream Health. The highly visible role will lead all of our data science and analytics activities and will work closely with our Product Management, Development and Customer Success teams. These teams have the responsibility of building our data platform, software products and roadmap. Additionally, these teams will lead the optimization of our technology stack to allow for the analyses of large data sets to develop data-driven strategies.
Ultimately, this executive will lead the data management and advanced analytics for LogicStream Health to support, enable and influence business decisions. The leader will be responsible for the end-to-end data framework to ensure our operations are best-in-class, real-time in nature, and agile to enable growth.
This position is based in the Minneapolis office of LogicStream Health and as such, candidates in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area are preferred.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide the leadership, strategy and development to our advanced analytics and business intelligence team members
- Continue the development of our high-performing teams to optimize LogicStream Health’s data and analytics capability
- Drive the development of the platform and strategy that brings the Big Data capability to LogicStream Health
- Enable core business processes such as business forecasting, market and prospect prioritization, market dynamics, customer, and portfolio analytics – by delivering a technology stack that enables the management, analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Leverage advanced analytic tools and technology to improve the value proposition of our core product offerings, which supports the commercial efforts in demonstrating our industry-leading capabilities to our customers
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal teams such as Development, Product Management and Customer Success to collect and manage data
- Participate as the data leader in the design and implementation of Business Development activities with a focus on better targeting of prospects and leads
- Provide general support including ad-hoc analysis
- Pursue continued process improvements for better management and data usage for decision making
- In conjunction with Information Security, safeguard customer and LogicStream Health data while minimizing impact on productivity
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Project and Program Management
- Cloud Platforms (Azure preferred)
- Cloud Strategy, Design, Architecture and Migration
- Data, Analytics, AI, Machine Learning
- Advanced knowledge of data science
- Advanced knowledge of databases (SQL Server preferred)
- BS in finance, data, IT, computer science or related field
- MS or MBA in finance, data, IT, computer science or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare (experience with EHR data models preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in data management and business intelligence
- Well-developed verbal communication and written communication skills - in line with an executive presence
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to develop, report and explain business and analytics to diverse audiences
- Well-rounded technology and data leadership – someone who has considerable tact, influence and team-building skills
- Experienced at driving organizational change through partnership, collaboration and leadership rather than leveraging title or line of authority
- Experience with healthcare business strategy, IT strategy, and/or cloud technology planning and management
- Experience working with data to drive analysis in support of executive and business decision-making
About LogicStream Health:
LogicStream Health is a software firm that, for hundreds of hospitals, is improving clinical workflow processes and reducing waste and variation by delivering automated instant insights to support vital clinical decision-making by frontline clinicians. LogicStream Health software delivers information that drives standardization and high reliability, ultimately improving quality and safety and reducing costs.
LogicStream Health software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology is trusted by a growing community of high-performing healthcare systems across the United States to improve and control clinical processes.